Hey folks! I’m getting rid of a bunch of my stuff because I’m tired of hauling it around without ever getting the chance to use it. I figured that this particular stuff could be put to use by some of you guys!
EDIT: This giveaway is US only! I’m so sorry for forgetting to put this in the first time!
- You don’t have to follow me if you don’t want to, just reblog! Please don’t reblog it more than a few times, though.
- No giveaway blogs, please.
- Keep that ask box open!
- You have to be comfortable giving me your address if you win.
DEADLINE: January 1st, 2014
WHAT IS ALL THIS JUNK ANYWAY:
- The Celtic Oracle, set of oracle cards with book and notepad. Box slightly damaged.
- Eight tapers in red, green, and whiteish.
- Ten white emergency candles.
- 20 white tealights and 7 red(apple streudel scented).
- 1 ring and one green pendulum.
- Two little grab bags of beads, one with a gold chain in.
- Candle snuffer.
Also I apologize for the hideous carpet and poor quality of the photos.
THIS IS SO FREAKING ACCURATE
Everyone needs to see this.
If you post about any of these, please reblog this and more than likely I’ll follow you.
Money spells, in my opinion, are the best spells for beginners. Why? Because you’re going to notice if you suddenly have more money, aren’t you? And they can be as easy or as complex of a spell as you’d like. And here’s a step-by-step guide for you to follow.